Tuesday, May 5, 2009

forgive me I am in treatment

Forgive me please fellow bloggers, I really did mean to blog last night, but I fell asleep after dinner and watching In Treatment episodes on HBO.
Has anyone else checked this show out? I have been following for few weeks and already marked out what characters to be sympathetic to or not. I like Walter(John Mahoney) dislike Mia (Hope Davis) feel for the young cancer patient(sorry, I forget the characters name) and curious about Eli (new character? or just filler?)
Gina,Paul's therapist(Dianne Wiest) a little too gooey and new agey for my taste but patient,I'll give her that. As for Paul, (Gabriel Byrne) he seems very down to earth and self possessed, I can respect a guy like that, just as a guy,I'm glad that he is not being sued anymore but sad that his wife won't take him back, that is always a tough thing. So, I think I have a good topic for tonight. stay tuned

No comments: